- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Centurion Gallery - Largest in the World and Growing! 26
Photos and artwork dedicated to Centurion, a three time track champion at the Toyota Green Grand Prix held annually at the Watkins Glen International Raceway in Watkins Glen, NY. - After each 100 mile track run the results were: April 2014 - 214 mpg April 2015 - 250.64 mpg April 2016 - 204 mpg - Car was constructed using original plans as offered through the February 1982 edition of Mechanix Illustrated and originally designed by Robert Q. Riley ( https://www.rqriley.com/cent.html ) - Quick stats: 40 inches tall 1080 pounds at the track 17 hp 850cc Kubota Diesel 8 speed transmission - This Centurion and its history can be found online at: https://diesel-bike.com/Centurion/urba_centurion.html - Centurion spotlight video interview: https://youtu.be/thZTer_llz0 - Sometimes Centurion disappears, on her own, during the night. When she returns, photos extracted from the onboard dvr are the only clue where in time she's been.... - ~CrazyJerry~
- Centurion at the I84 Diner, Fishkill, NY
- Centurion Meets Historic Route 66!
- Centurion at the 2017 NNY Wintercross!
- Centurion Enroute to the "Jack Rabbit Trading Post" via Rt66!
- Centurion at Goldfield Arizona's Ghost Town!
- Centurion at OMeara-Green Motor Company!
- Centurion at Elk City Museum!
- Centurion RedLineDiner 2016 SkyAdjust
- Centurion at Davenport, Oklahoma!
- Centurion and the "Hotel Mason"
- Centurion out on the Cactus Highway!
- Centurion at MKT in Galena, Kansas!
- Centurion at an abandoned Getty Station
- Centurion at the U-Drop Inn; Shamrock, Texas!
- Centurion over Waterman Hill