Welcome to CrazyJerry's Diesel-Bike.com!
The JB Enterprise site is a small establishment that is off-grid.
We generate 100% of our power via solar, wind, alternative fuel and human power (truly renewable).
CrazyJerry is a guest speaker at the:
And a participant in the:
Current items of interest:
- Crazy Jerry has launched a new community
- In Summer of July 2005 we have successfully put
together a diesel motorcycle. It is currently pulling 98-120 miles per gallon
(115 average) and will cruise around 50-60 mph! A chronological webpage is now
available with links to photos and video clips of the bike out in the real
- We have a solution for when there's no sun, no
wind, and not enough energy left to generate power from a retired triathlon
bike! It's called a Lisgen6/1ST3 Gen Set. Find out what this big brute is, what
it does, and why you might want one!
- Before the Lister, we used a Petter Clone. Find
out what we found out, and how well it performed.
- Want to split wood: quiet, fast, and without gas? The Electro-Split project truly is a must see!
- Wind power is alive and well. This area is
always in research and development.
- Handy Portable Battery Bank Charger. In response to a need for battery banks needing some tlc.
Links to our projects will be added below, so be sure to revisit this page!
God bless you and please visit us again!